Holly : a novel / Stephen King.
"When Penny Dahl calls the Finders Keepers detective agency hoping for help locating her missing daughter, Holly is reluctant to accept the case. But something in Penny Dahl's desperate voice makes it impossible for Holly to turn her down. Mere blocks from where Bonnie Dahl disappeared live Professors Rodney and Emily Harris. They are married octogenarians, devoted to each other, and semi-retired lifelong academics. But they are harboring an unholy secret in their well-kept, one that may be related to Bonnie's disappearance. And it will prove nearly impossible to discover what they are up to: they are savvy, they are patient, and they are ruthless"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885790772
- Physical Description: 695 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women private investigators > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Older couples > Fiction.
College teachers > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Missing children > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Frackville Free Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.