When fall comes : connecting with nature as the days grow shorter / Aimée M. Bissonette ; illustrated by Erin Hourigan.
"This next book in the Seasons series is a poetic children's book about life in fall, following a family who explores the outdoors and enjoys outdoor activities, such as mushroom hunting, collecting driftwood, picking apples, and getting their home and yard ready for winter months. This story focuses on wildlife in Fall and the joy of being outdoors during the Fall months"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781632174529
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 27 cm
- Publisher: Seattle, WA : Little Bigfoot, an imprint of Sasquatch Books, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Little Bigfoot
Grades K-1 Little Bigfoot
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Frackville Free Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.